Wrist Pulse Oximeter
Wrist Pulse Oximeter € 325.00 ex vat
Small and lightweight wrist Oximeter available for home and clinical long-term and comfortable monitoring. It can be simply worn on the patient’s wrist as a watch to start the monitoring, and can be used during sports to measure SpO2 and pulse rate (PR).
- Audible and visual alarm with adjustable alarm limits
- Trend review function of SpO2 and PR
- Selectable storage modes: 1 group/1s, 1 group/4s, and 1 group/8s
- Up to 500 hour storage for SpO2 and PR data in default mode (1 group/8s)
- Clock setting and date display function
- Software to download and store all measurements on PC integrated
- Removable finger probe
Wrist Oximeter can be used to measure and record the functional oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate accurately. Simply put your finger into sensor, SpO2 value and pulse rate value will be displayed on screen and stored in the device. • It is light weight, small in size and easy to carry; • Color OLED display; • Perfusion index (PI) display is available; • Automatic starts to measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate (PR); • Real-time clock display and setting; • Over-limit alert by audible beep, visible display and vibration of the oximeter, the over limits can be adjustable; • It is convenient for you to measure SpO2 and pulse rate in long-term while sleeping or at other daily activity; • Recording interval can be selected, up to 480 hours data memory; • Applicable for longtime continuous measurement; • PR trend curve and SpO2 trend curve view • Data storage and transmission to PC for view and analysis.